BC is Canada’s single largest exporter of coal, largest producer of copper and the only producer of molybdenum.
Workforce Planning in Mining Conference
Location: Toronto, Canada
Key Themes of the Workforce Planning in Mining Conference Include:
1. Aligning workforce planning to the core vision and business strategy
2. Employee engagement for growth and success
3. Designing effective workforce planning processes
4. Coordinating workforce strategy across the enterprise
5. Integrating aboriginal populations, women, youth and new Canadians into the workforce by establishing a culture of collaboration
6. Global workforce planning strategies
For a full list of speakers and topics, visit the event website at http://www.marcusevansch.com/WPN2012.